What is the role of the NFP in the selection process?
Posted on 03 Jul 2020
On signing up as a Participating Board:
- the organisation will be asked to provide preferences for the profile, skills and experience they look for in an Observer. If a Board either does not specify or does not have any preferences, organisations will be offered the most suitable candidate.
- NFPs receive 2-4 candidate CVs to review and rank.
- NFPs interview at least 2 of the proposed candidates, with interviews organised by The Observership Program.
- NFPs provide post-interview feedback to The Observership Program which informs the final matching.
- NFPs are invited to attend the Program launch to meet The Observership Program community.