What are the benefits to an NFP and Government Appointed Board in participating in the Program?
Posted on 03 Jul 2020
The Program provides a range of benefits to NFP and Government appointed board organisations, including:
- Injecting the next generation’s perspective into the boardroom;
- Filling a particular skill set requirement on your board (e.g. social media, law, finance, digital, communications, marketing business planning etc.) with an emerging leader;
- Involving your Observer in a strategic project to deliver concrete benefits to the organisation;
- Participating in developing the next cohort of leaders in the non-for-profit and for-profit sectors;
- Strengthening a board’s renewal strategy with no ongoing commitment to retain the Observer at the end of the 12 month program; and
- Invitations to attend the Program launch and closing session events, with opportunities for informal networking and access to high profile guest speakers.
Click here to review our Participating Not-For-Profit testimonials