What accessible information and documentation do you offer?
The Observership Program follows the social model of disability and acknowledges our obligation to ensure any environment, employment or service opportunity is inclusive of people with disability. We have a range of accessible documentation and collateral including but not limited to:
Documentation & Collateral
– We have an accessible website; we have ensured that our website and the application platform meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 to at least a level AA compliance.
– An accessible copy of the 2023 Sample Application form can be found here.
– An accessible copy of the FAQs can be found here.
– An accessible copy of the 2023 Handbook can be found here.
– An accessible copy of our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
– Emails and invitations are accessible.
– An accessible video ‘An introduction to The Observership Program’.
– An accessible video explaining ‘Tips and hints for Successful Applications’.
– Facilitators are briefed prior to training sessions and have completed Disability Confidence training.
– Training includes captions and other adjustments if required.
– Accessible documentation is available prior to the training event.
– We provide accessible chat transcripts and training transcripts after each online training event.
– We provide communication around the expected time commitment for observers in the handbook and prior to the Program commencing.
– We ensure that we give Observers plenty of notice in advance of all our events.
– Events take place at accessible venues with disabled parking available.
– Venues are situated nearby to accessible accommodation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your situation or any adjustments you may need during the selection process or as an observer.