We request information from you in our application form and surveys on our website, that is used to personally identify you (“Personal Data”), including but not limited to:
- Your personal information such as your name, gender and date of birth;
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses;
- Your business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information;
- Your responses to training and event surveys.
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process and administer your application as an Observer;
- To process and administer your application as an Observer with Not-for-Profit organisations;
- To process and administer you moving to the Alumni program if you are successful as an Observer applicant;
This website contains links to other sites that are operated by third party companies with different privacy practices. You should remain alert when you leave our site and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Personal Data that you submit to or receive from these third parties.
To maintain the accuracy of the Personal Data, as well as to prevent unauthorised access and ensure the correct use of Personal Data, we have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect.
All electronic Personal Data that we maintain is securely stored and further protected through our use of appropriate access controls. When disposing of Personal Data, paper documents containing Personal Data are securely destroyed, and electronic files storing Personal Data are permanently deleted.
We will post on our website at www.observership.com.au any changes to this policy with the effective date of the changed policy, so that you can be informed of the way we collect and use your Personal Data any time you so choose.
Any personal data provided to or gathered by The Observership Program is controlled by The Observership Program.
All Personal Data that has been collected from you will only be stored for a limited duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed.