Congratulations on progressing to the interview stage.
I am delighted to inform you that you have been selected for an initial interview for the 2024 Observership Program.
Interviews will be conducted between x – x September 2023.
Please Watch the video below and then book in an interview time using the OnceHub calendar that will appear at the end of the video.
Interviews will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
A Microsoft Teams meeting link will be sent to you the day prior to your scheduled meeting.
Length and format:
Approx. 20 minutes is allocated for each interview.
As interviews are short, please be prompt.
If interviews run over time, you will be held in the virtual waiting room. Please be patient – the interviewer is aware you are in the waiting room.
The interview panel will:
- Ask what you want to learn and how you want to contribute by participating in the Program
- Briefly review your application, CV and preferences
Prior to the interview, please ensure you have:
- Watched the full Preparation for interview video.
- reviewed the participating Victorian not-for-profit boards
- read the 2023 Observer Handbook
- read the FAQs on the website.
The interview panel:
- Catherine Reiser, Director, The Observership Program, Victoria
- Additional panellist may also be in attendance (to be advised)
In the event of a conflict of interest the relevant panel member will recuse themselves from that interview.
If you are unable to attend your interview on the day due to illness or unexpected, non-negotiable work commitments, please text:
- Catherine Reiser | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0400 454 250
- Laura Stark | email@example.com | 0410 520 931
No shows may result in being excluded from the selection process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments during the interviewing process. I am happy to discuss this further in advance of the interview and to answer any of your questions.
Interview dates / times:
If you are NOT able to attend an interview on the scheduled dates (5 – 8 Sept 2023), due to extenuating circumstances, please let me know by 5.00pm Monday 4 Sept 2023 and I will endeavour to arrange another interview time.
All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their interview and if they have progressed to the next stage by Friday 6 October 2023.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Preparation for Interview Video
Please watch the full ‘Preparation for Interview’ video, once the video finishes a OnceHub calendar will appear allowing you to book in a time.